Tomos USA warrants all parts of the Tomos Street line motorcycles, and covers any repairs needed to correct defective material and workmanship, except those listed below as not covered. It will cover for six (6) months from date of purchase, as indicated on the warranty registration. This warranty is transferable to a subsequent owner within the above-indicated time and/or mileage period for a $25.00 transfer fee. This warranty is only effective upon the completion and receipt of the warranty registration card by Tomos USA.
What is not covered.
This warranty does not cover:
- Any parts and labor costs incurred in connection with required or recommended maintenance services as outlined in the Owner's manual.
- Normal maintenance services such as carburetor tune up, replacement of filters, lubricants or gaskets and other such services. Normal wears items after 300 miles such as bulbs, control cables, tube, tires, brake shoes, contact breaker points, spark plugs, chains, and sprockets.
- Damages or failures resulting from: accident, theft, fire or misuse, use of improper or dirty fuels or lubricants, use of non original/genuine TOMOS parts (like bi-turbo exhaust pipe), alteration, tampering, improper repair, racing or speed contests.
- Normal deterioration of appearance due to wear, exposure or other environmental conditions.
- Incidental or consequential damages such as loss of use, inconvenience or commercial loss.
For all warranty repairs the TOMOS moped must be returned to an authorized TOMOS USA dealer for all warranty work and claims. All maintenance requirements as stated in the front of the owner's manual must be performed at month or mileage interval specified in "maintenance schedule", whichever comes first, for the warranty remain in force. If the owner does not follow the recommended maintenance schedule the warranty is void.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NO WARRANTY CLAIMS WILL BE CONSIDERED UNLESS THE COMPLETED WARRANTY REGISTRATION CARD HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY TOMOS USA.